Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

" $105 billion in funding hidden by the Democrats in the Obamacare bill"

Dear Gaylon,

Since I first alerted you to the $105 billion in funding hidden by the Democrats in the Obamacare bill, more than 102,000 of you have signed my petition telling Congress to defund it. The response has been incredible-it is now abundantly clear that the American people will not stand for such outrageous acts.

In that time, Democrats and the liberal media have gone wild, doing everything in their power to hide this unbelievable crime against our democracy. Unfortunately for them, the truth is on our side, with major political fact checkers confirming the existence of the spending in the bill.

After posting this on my Facebook page yesterday, I was pleased to find this encouraging comment by Debbie S., one of my active fans: "The more they attack, the more afraid they are that the TRUTH will be exposed. Don't back down, Michele!" As more than 102,000 of you have told the world by signing my petition, we will not back down, and we will win this fight. It is up to us to make sure that Obamacare is defunded and, if you haven't already, I hope you'll join us by signing my petition today.

I hope you will find the news links I've shared below both informative and timely, and that you'll share them with your friends and family, as well as respond to them on my Facebook page.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,


Michele Bachman

No comments:

Post a Comment